What IS going on with our PUB?!
THE NEXT MEETING OF HUSTHWAITE PARISH COUNCIL WILL TAKE PLACE AT 7:30 P.M. ON TUESDAY 19TH JANUARY 2016 IN HUSTHWAITE VILLAGE HALL
1. To receive the apologies of absent Councillors and declarations of interest from those present.
2. To confirm the accuracy of the minutes of the previous meeting and to approve the signature of the minutes by the person presiding.
3. To discuss matters arising from the previous meetings.
a) Parish Plan Actions Spreadsheet Review.
b) Relocation of Cemetery Bench.
c) Enforcement of Planning Laws.
d) Commons Act 2006 Registered Land - Kendrew Green.
e) Bus Service Review.
f) Fracking in North Yorkshire.
g) Grass Cutting Tenders.
h) Recreation Area Access Road overhanging trees.
i) Transparency Code - Uploading of information onto the Website.
4. To discuss matters that have arisen between meetings
a) Minerals and Waste Joint Plan - Preferred Options Consultation.
b) Changes to the External Audit Regime.
c) Hambleton Local Plan - Public Consultation.
d) The Orchard Inn.
e) Speeding Traffic.
f) Emergency Planning.
5. To deal with planning matters.
6. To receive the financial report and authorize any payments to be made.
7. To discuss circulated items that may be of interest to the Council.
8. To receive reports from the council's representatives on other organizations.
9. To receive reports from the County / District Councillor.
10. To confirm the time and date of the next meeting.
ALL PARISHIONERS WELCOME